Thursday, February 12, 2009

Now that i have nothing substantial to do, i have finally started blogging...that i've got my paper tomorrow morning, is hardly important. So here I am, trying to pen down my thoughts in a blog for the first time. I dont know if i'll be good at it but i guess, no harm giving it a try.
well...to begin with, for those who dont know me, i am a person who has entered Engineering by chance...i mean..i dont think i ever wanted to become an engineer...i thought that electric ckts, softwares, metal theories arent meant for me...but thats what i've landed in! not that i am complaining, coz i am enjoying every bit of an engineer's life....last moment studies...endless projects n presentations....canteen ki chai....everything!
well...thats it for now...i'll save the rest for later.....

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the bloggers world ....

    Hope u have a happy engineers lyfe ... :P

    Happy blogging !!

    CHEERS,
    Av
    :)

    ReplyDelete