Tuesday, February 17, 2009

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...........


its a dull day for me..i'm completely emmersed in presentations...its around 11 in the morning, and the fact that i should go to college for the sake of attendance has just dawned on me...but i'm tooooo lazzzzzy...cant get my butt off my chair!..i have been staring at my laptop screen for the past 4 hours..and now my eyes seem to be popping out! they're crying for rest...but..no..rest they'll not get...so what better way to stay awake than to pour my frustration and fatigue in the blog??..presentations...the word itself has become nauseating!...but theres no escape..atleast not for the next 1 year...currently...i eat presentations, sleep presentations and dream presentations!!....right now, sitting with a mug of coffee in my hand, seems to be the most pleasant form of relaxation....coffee keeps u awake...a whole mug of it sure does fill ur tummy...and...it keeps reminding ME that this is just the beginning....there r many more mugs to go!...so...in the hope to get rid of boredom and laziness...Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment