Thursday, February 19, 2009

Worth The Pain....


Days turn cold,
Feelings grow old,
Lost all hold,
I search my soul…

Months pass by,
And yet I try,
Tempers fly,
I don’t know why…

Memories taunt,
Tears flaunt,
Remembrance daunts,
Time prolongs…

A battle within,
My heart’s dim,
Torpidity wins,
I hear no din…

I try to see,
What lies within me,
Find no key,
To tranquillity…

Bloody pain,
Makes me insane,
Love’s all vain,
A sure bane…

Suppressed emotions,
Need expression,
Utmost frustration,
Is my reflection…

With every setting sun,
Fresh tears come,
Lost along the run…
The devils have won…

As dreams lay shattered,
And desires get battered,
My strength I gather,
To face yet another battle…

Heartbeats hold,
Stories untold,
Moments unfold,
Memories come forth…

Every moment,
Within me frozen,
Unfazed commotion,
Season after season…

It takes a lot,
To forget a love lost…
To swallow each sob…
And smile without a throb…

And yet I trust,
Love over lust,
Hearts do crush,
Leaving behind,
A forever-fresh,
Bittersweet touch…




7 comments:

  1. shalaka.....i have no words to say!! i m speechless "
    Days turn cold,
    Feelings grow old,
    Lost all hold,
    I search my soul…"dhasu .....mann...
    its realy a gr8 work...!!its a song.....yaar!!keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. " i read it once , i read it twice, i feel like reading on and on till the end of time!!"
    :)...cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Work yaar..LOvely rhythm of dat song or Poem...but its like a song.:)) but really impressive.. once again one more award for u frm my side for this one..:))

    keep thinking...

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome...great work in small metre..
    loved this one 2..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanx...bas aapka ashirvaad rahe!! :D

    ReplyDelete